We've just completed our submission - first journal - first attempt. If it's rejected I'll post the paper here and then try a whole lot more journals.
Meanwhile - I'm running that much asked for test to the duration of the batteries. I've got it at ridiculously low settings. The good news it's been running for the last 5 hours and battery voltage has climbed from a steady 60.4 to where it is now which is 62.3 volts. I'll let you know how it goes. And next post I'll download some of the those screen shots. I'm using 5 batteries only and deliberately including the two that caught fire as I think they've been compromised. It'll be interesting.